Sunday, January 30, 2011

Query on landscape and House Construction for USA based NRI

QUOTE

Dear Mr. Thomas
 
I was going thru your website and found very interesting.
I have got an enquiry/advice;
Last 3 years back I built my house, there is no compound wall.
Now I want to construct compound wall with gate and a very good landscaping with tiles.
What is the economical but yet stronger and lifespan models available. What will be the approx. cost.
Do you have any contractor who can do this job for me.
I am residing at Thevalakkara near Karunagappally.
 
Thanks
Manu Alex

My reply

It will be better if I can visit the site.I can assess house construction work done,suggest ways to improve utility and appearance,check Vasthu compliance and suggest on landscaping and gate construction.We can also consider deputing our people for the work to be done after site visit.

QUOTE

Hi I have my old house in the land where I am planning to build my new house. I need to demolish that and make new one - my plan is for a 2-storied house, with 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor and two on ground floor. Rest of the things I would like to discuss with you on phone. Please let me know your convenient time so that I can make a call.

Martin of Massachusetts,USA

Reply

Yes.I can take up design and construction of your house with the best you can expect from a professional qualified and experienced in house design and construction in Kerala

I have to start preferably with a site visit and study in detail about your requirements,dreams and hopes for your house

You can call me in the evening our time in India

No comments:

Post a Comment