Friday, June 5, 2009

Introduction

Design and construction of house for people of different places, different cultural back ground, different economic and social strata are different
I am writing on construction of house in Kerala for Keralites with cultural and socio economic roots in Kerala. I have not carried out any detailed survey or market research on this. But having designed thousands of houses for Keralites and directly built from design to finish more than 200 houses in different parts of state of Kerala I am using my rich experience in arriving at my observations and comments
There can be mistakes in my observations and resultant conclusions. Anyone can point out such mistakes and corrections can be made if I am convinced about such fallacies in my observations, views and comments
You can reach me at vhthomas@viruvelil.com with your feedback. You can also call me at 00 91 9388701702

No comments:

Post a Comment