Monday, January 3, 2011

Vasthu clarifications-West facing house,Query and reply

QUOTE

Hi Thomas,
Just few minutes back I just had run over thru your website. looking at projects you have done and the way you blog is running, looking very good. There i thought to have a word with you on few clarifications regarding vastu. We have a west facing(main road on west) plot and a well in NE Corner, and planning to construct a small house of 2 story. Could you please tell me where should i have my main entrance, kitchen and car shed? Would like to know cost /sq.ft in Kerala, ( mostly planning to use ceramic tiles and green furniture)--- Thanks
 
Usha
UAE

My reply

Well in North East corner is good.But when you start constructing house,north east corner of the house has to be fixed in consultation with a Vasthu consultant so that well in North East corner will continue to be auspicious for the house and you.
For a West facing house,main entrance can be at north side of frontage.More towards north will be better.Kitchen should be at Agni Konam(South East).Car porch also has to be at Northern side of frontage
It will be better if you can read my blog entries at following blog  to get some idea on cost of construction of house in Kerala.Apart my blog entries I have also included queries I received from many like you and my answers to such queries
 
http://www.architectkerala.blogspot.com/

You can have a look at few pictures of houses designed and built by me at Facebook page. : You can even add me as a contact in Facebook so that you will get continuous updates on my blog entries and interactions with clients.
Here is the link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=531348963&sk=photos

No comments:

Post a Comment