Sunday, September 11, 2011

Replies to your queries#Architecture

 

House with limited Budget

Hello sir, I am Riyas, am planning to build a low cost house on my village(at Trivandrum). so could u please send me a plan for that. my budget should not exceed 10-12 lakhs..
please mail me if possible with

My reply

Have already mailed detailed reply to you.Without understanding your requirements for the house and site conditions,I cannot simply send a plan with a price tag of Rs.12 lakhs.House construction is not that simple as buying something from a shop.

House with Rs.5 lakhs budget

I am Paul , a teacher in Maldives, from Pulpally, Wayanad.

I would like to construct a house in Pulpally. How can you help me? My estimate amount is 5 lakh maximum. Recently I saw a house photo in Malayala Manorama, Veedu, which says the total construction cost is 4.5 lakh.

Can you help me how to do all these things? Please email me details

Paul from Maldives.

My reply

It is possible to build a house costing even less than Rs.5 lakhs.But you cannot have all facilities and features of a costly house.Studying your requirements and site conditions is the starting point of developing the house design

House at Kanyakumari

Hello sir Good day........My name is Ahil. I am a NRI , residing in Australia. My native is mondaikad which is located in kanyakumari district which is 60 kms from Trivandrum. I own a 60 cents square plot. I like to build my dream house in that plot..My requirements are the house should have a majestic look externally, double storied,reception area/sit outs,4 bedrooms,kitchen,hall,an office/study room, car stand for 2 cars, a small mini hall which can be used as a gymnasium....I am looking something around 4000 to 5000 sq. feet...

It would be very helpful and thankful to know whether u undertake projects in my native place and also give me an idea about the cost for building such a house...Is it possible to finish total works including landscaping, interiors within 50 to 60 lacs.......

My reply

Yes.We can design and build your house at Kanyakumari.Mailing you details

Design of House at Hyderabad

Dear Mr. Thomas,

I have come to know about on the Internet. My brother-in-law is in the process of constructing a house in Jubilee Hills, a prime residential Locality in Hyderabad. Land area is 750 sq yds. Family size is :

One Couple

One Married daughter

One studying son- 11 th Std

Mother

Profession : Rly contractor

Probable requirements:

Home office to accommodate 6 people including the Director with wash rooms

Provision for Maid & Driver with families including wash rooms

Puja Room, Dry kitchen with informal dining& wet kitchen, Breakfast corner, utilities, wash area

Formal Dining, Living, Home Gym, Home Theatre, Bar/ Entertainment / library area+ powder rooms for relevant areas

One Master Bedroom with attached bath ( Shower, Toilet, wash Basins), walking closets + 3 more bedrooms with attached baths, Lift for the house. Open balconies , Terraces ,greenery, Water bodies  must.

You can plan an office , Maids+drivers accommodation, 3-4 cars parking , below the ground level.

Ground floor: Puja, Kitchens, Dining, Master bedroom + Bedroom for Mother on the ground floor

1 st floor: Remaining things can be planned.

House to be as per vasthu.

I would like to discuss with you . Pl mail me your Hand No and your convenient time to discuss . Once I receive communication from you  I shall send you the Plots Plan along with dimensions . I am accessible via Videoconference. I can send you the exclusive link and we can get connected and discuss in detail.

Look forward to your response.

Best regards

Ashok R Vantair

CEO & MD

CEXO International

America,Canada, Australia & India

My reply

I can design the house and provide detailed drawings and act as consultant during the execution of work including occasional visit to site

Selecting plot for buying land

Your blog http://kerala-architects.blogspot.com/ is very useful especially for people like us who have no idea about design, construction etc. I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

I am really surprised to see the professionalism of your office and appreciate it. Thanks for the reply. Last few days I am in your web reading all the queries and replied. I hope i will meet some one soon who used your services.

I am from Palakkad. We have a plan to buy a plot there mostly this month. As the price cross lakhs we can afford to buy 5 to 10 cents only. Kindly suggest me what all I have to keep in mind when I select a plot. What kind of plot we have to opt if we have to spare 5 cents aside when we construct a house in 10 cents of land. Shall we opt for a paddy field if the location is good? I heard filling can affect the budget if we opt such land. Our plan is build a simple but elegant home within our limited budget.

Shameed

My reply

Just log in to our website,

www.keralaarchitecture.com

Click on architectural guidance.You will get all details.Before you finalise plot,it will be better if you can call me or somebody equally qualified and experienced to check the plot and its suitability for house construction

HOUSE IN USA

Dear Mr. Thomas:

I happened upon your blog in a search for split-face concrete block architects.

I wish to construct a very small, 22 feet by 30 feet "castle keep" home in Missouri, USA from split-face concrete block.  (Please see attached photos for the general idea).

The roof would be a simple colored metal steep shed roof--only visible from the back of the house lot, though its incline would be inexpensive to construct
as a design and it would repel rain and snow easily.  Thus, the back wall would be significantly lower to support the lower end of the shed roof.

If you might have time for such a small project, kindly apprise me.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Paul Cobb
North Dakota,
USA

My reply

I can design  your house in USA and provide you with complete architectural/structural drawings and instructions during construction.

To start with we will have to prepare a Basic Plan of the house.For this you have to tell me what all facilities,living spaces you need in the house.Can you also tell me which direction house will be facing?

Once I prepare this Basic Plan that drawing can be a starting point for our discussions

No comments:

Post a Comment